Get help paying for college! Our checklist will guide you through the process.
- Complete your Federal taxes.
Your spouse (if applicable) and/or parents' taxes may also be required. http://www.irs.gov/.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
In order to be considered for the most desirable aid, please make sure your file is complete by March 1.
- Search and apply for scholarships
- If requested, complete the Verification form. Please refer to the 2014-15 OR 2015-16 academic year verification instructions.
- Check your Financial Aid Status in Campus Information Services.
- Accept your Financial Aid online in Campus Information Services.
- If accepting loans, complete the Loan Counseling for Stafford and/or Loan Counseling for Perkins Loans.
This must be done every year you accept a loan.
- Complete Master Promissory Notes (MPN), if necessary
The MPN is a legally binding agreement between you and us and contains the terms and conditions of your loans.