Apply for 2022 Summer Financial Aid!
Interested in summer financial aid? Follow these steps:
- Complete the 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Summer 2022 is in the 2021-2022 aid year.
- Register for Summer 2022 classes. No additional application is required. Our office will review aid eligibility for students enrolled in summer courses.
- (Optional) Complete a 2021-2022 Parent PLUS Loan Request Form, 2021-2022 Grad PLUS Loan Request Form, or search for alternative loan options.
- If you would like to use work-study for summer, complete the Work-Study Request Form. Priority Deadline: April 25, 2022
- If you would like to use your merit scholarship for summer, complete the Scholarship Request Form. Deadline: May 25, 2022
- Monitor your UMail account for updates to your financial aid file.