Talent Development Grant
- Students must be enrolled in an eligible bachelors degree program;
- Students must complete a FAFSA form for the year of application;
- Eligible majors include:
11.0401 Information Science/ Studies
11.0701 Computer Science
- Students must sign a declaration of their intent to work in a qualifying job in Utah following graduation;
- Completing and providing a wet signature on the Talent Development Grant application will be accepted as intent to work in a qualifying job in Utah
- Students must meet satisfactory academic progress (SAP) or have an approved SAP appeal.
How Do I Know If I'm Eligible?
If you feel you may be eligible, complete the application annually to be considered. Due to limited funding, there is no guarantee you will receive this award every year. Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions.
What Does the Grant Cover?
Up to resident tuition, differentials, and fees, as well as a flat book amount after other aid is evaluated.
For more information, visit the the UT Admin Code 53B-10-202 Talent Development Award Program webpage.