The University Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid (UOSFA) is hosting a series of workshops on campus for students. Students can learn more about how to apply for different aid options, such as scholarships, grants, work-study, and loans. In addition, students can learn more about how to complete the verification process for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). UOSFA staff will give an informational presentation for the first thirty minutes. The remaining hour and a half will be devoted to one-on-one help and questions. Space is limited in the labs and it is recommended to arrive on time.
- Thursday, January 24, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM, Marriott Library, Room 1735
- Friday, January 25, 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM, Marriott LIbrary, Room 1735
- Monday, February 4, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM, Marriott Library 1735
- Thursday, February 7, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM, Marriott Library, Room 1735
Find out more about:
- How to apply for University of Utah scholarship opportunities.
- How to maximize your external scholarship search.
- Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Completing your Financial Aid Checklist and verification
- The different types of financial aid available, such as grants, loans, and work-study.