- Drug and alcohol counseling, treatment, or rehabilitation programs available to students and employees;
- Health risks associated with the use of illicit drugs and alcohol;
- Standards of conduct that clearly prohibit, at a minimum, the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of drugs and alcohol by students and employees on the school’s property, or as part of the school’s activities;
- Sanctions under local, state, and federal law for unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs and alcohol; and
- Statement that the school will impose sanctions on students and employees for violations of the standards of conduct (consistent with local, state, and Federal law) and a description of these sanctions, up to and including expulsion, termination of employment, and referral for prosecution.
www.uupd.utah.edu/ (select "Drug and Alcohol Policy)